During the Coronavirus pandemic, the government needs to maintain essential services, and it needs key workers to be able to continue to work for as long as possible.
At PayPartners we are classed as ‘Key Workers’ due to the fact we provide an essential financial service, and therefore we can come to work and continue to provide you with a payroll service.
While this unprecedented situation is going on within the world, at PayPartners we are running to the best of our abilities for it to be “business as usual” by providing our Clients with a seamless service but also ensure our Employees Health and well-being is sustained.
All we ask is that you are patient when trying to contact us, we are doing our best to answer as many calls as we can and as quickly and efficiently as we can.
However - We will not tolerate abusive behaviour whilst this lockdown situation is ongoing.
HELP US TO HELP YOU :
- Initially we are prioritising payroll for existing clients, paying employees/workers, issuing payslips and rolling payroll over the year end for the new 2020-21 tax year.
- All other requests for ad-hoc data/requests will be lower priority and will be dealt with as soon as we are able to.
- Government advice changes daily, therefore please look at websites such as https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-employees-employers-and-businesses or https://www.acas.org.uk/coronavirus/more-coronavirus-advice for further clarity as it evolves.
- If you are a vulnerable Direct Payment client and your carers cannot attend to you because they are self-isolating you need to contact your social team/local authority as a priority.
- All e-mail contact should be directed to (or copied into) [email protected]. This is a central mailbox which ALL of the PayPartners team have access to.
- For Direct Payment clients, continue to leave hours on our answer system with a contact telephone number in case of queries/post timesheets to us (the postal service is considered a Key worker occupation)
- Please DO NOT come directly to the office without an appointment and until further notice
- Please ensure your payroll is as complete as possible before sending in. It would help us greatly if all your payroll data was co-ordinated before sending to PayPartners.
- Please send your payroll to us in accordance with the calendars we have issued. If you can send your completed payroll sooner then this will help with our planning.
PayPartners will continue to monitor the situation closely, reviewing developments and the latest advice, and inform our Clients of any additional steps we need to take and how we need to respond to this ever-changing landscape.
If there is anything PayPartners is able to help our clients with over this period then please e-mail [email protected]
It is inevitable that we will all feel the impact of this uncertain period, and it is testing times for everyone, but as a business community if we look out for each other and support one another, we will get through this together.
JOB RETENTION SCHEME
The guidance from HMRC for the Job Retention scheme can be found here